Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Funeral and Memorial Service Readings, Poems and Tributes

Funeral and Memorial Service Readings, Poems and Tributes edited by Rachel R. Baum.

I picked up this book expecting some awesome and heartfelt poems and tributes I could use in memory of Grandma who passed into the next life back April 9, 2010. I found several I liked, but the majority of these poems I feel didn't have much life to them. They were just words. I didn't feel they were written for anyone special. I know most of them were, but maybe it was just me.
Anyway, I found several I enjoyed enough to type up on my computer and save for a later project.
Short review, but nothing in this book stood out to me very much. *shrugs* I do miss Grandma very much though... She was the center of our life. She held everyone together...

No comments: