Monday, May 31, 2010

All Pets Go To Heaven by Sylvia Browne

Now, before you go criticizing my reading and reviewing of a Sylvia Browne book, let me say that I really like the woman. She's amazing and, although I have no proof, I'd like to think that she's the real deal. Some ideas are a little out there, but for the most part, I like her.
Now onto the book:
Let me tell you what has been going on during the months of April and May. Two days before Easter, my Grandma fell and a week later she passed away. She passed away on April 9, 2010. My Baby Girl, Rikki, a border collie/german shepherd mix, had to be put down on May 8, 2010, the day before Mother's Day. Kuma, our 1 1/2 year old purebred Akita, passed at 3 in the morning due to complications from bloat. That's the reason I picked up this book. Some of the stories are very inspiring and some are very sad. I nearly cried when I read some of them, but I resisted. After all, I was at work.
If you have recently, or not recently, lost a beloved pet, then I recommend this book. It's a wonderful book and there are many other books by Sylvia Browne that I would recommend you read as well.
Enjoy!

No comments: