Saturday, May 15, 2010

A Cop's Life by Sgt. Randy Sutton

Impressive. Its a fast read and some of the stories are very touching. The law enforcement field is not an easy field of work, and it takes a special person to do this kind of work.
He tells the stories of his lengthy career from his role model who was his best friend in the beginning, saving babies, suicides, and the deaths of two fellow officers, one a veteran and the other a rookie he has helped through the entire process of getting into the law enforcement field.
The stories in this book are not always pretty, but they all give you an inside look at the law enforcement field. I will not go too far into reviewing this one because I do not want to give it all away, but I do recommend you read it if you have someone you know working in the field.
I am going to look for more books by Sgt. Randy Sutton, so I may be reviewing more in the future.

No comments: