Saturday, May 15, 2010

Who Moved My Cheese? by Spencer Johnson MD

This book was written by Spencer Johnson to help people deal with changes in all aspects of their lives.
The story follows two mice (Sniff and Scurry) and two little people (Hem and Haw) who live in a maze and search for "cheese" to nourish them. The "cheese" is whatever you want in life such as a good job, good relationships, money, spiritual peace of mind, etc. The "maze" is how you get there.
It's a simple concept and a quick read, but if you apply the concepts found throughout the book, it really can change your life. I haven't done it yet, but I will work on it.
There is a version of this book for teens, "Who Moved My Cheese? For Teens" but I haven't read it yet. I figure the concepts in this book is applicable to anyone in any situation. Happy Reading!

No comments: